- http://www.knme.org - On the 100th anniversary of New Mexico's statehood it is fascinating to journey back to see what New Mexico was like
- On Oct. 14, Wells Fargo, which holds the second largest number of bank deposits in the U.S., will begin testing a $3 monthly fee for debit cards in New Mexico and four other states. The fee applies to all cardholders and will be triggered if you use the debit card for online or in-person purchases.
- As we reported in June, heroin is on the rise in our city. "We know there is a significant increase in heroin sales in Albuquerque, but we just don't know how much is out there," said Capt. Matt Thomas in an interview. "We tend to see different trends in drug prevalence, where it went from cocaine to meth and now to heroin."Source: Alibi Weblog
- ALBUQUERQUE, N.M., Aug. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Affordable Solar has installed the first two solar systems for The Kroger Co. on the roofs of Smith's[...]
- By Paul J. Gessing • Commentary • New Mexico’s economy is still in the doldrums. Only oil and gas are holding steady. Rather than letting the Rail Runner suck up more money and resources, it’s time to throw on the brakes and stop the wasteful spending.
CALL FOR PERFORMING ARTISTS SUBMISSIONS Native American & Indigenous: Bands, Traditional/Contemporary Dance Groups Santa Fe Indian Market Plaza Stage- Satruday August 20, 2011 ______________________________
__________ Greetings! Emergence Productions, p...
Native America Calling and Indian Country Today Media Network shared a link.
The Department of Justice announced today that Paul Beebe and Jesse Sanford of Farmington, New Mexico pleaded guilty in the U.S. District Court in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
KUNM's Radio Theatre and Albuquerque Theatre Guild shared a link.
Description: “Night Over Taos: A Theatrical and Historical Journey from the Taos Revolt to Statehood” is a performance/reading of a historical drama about a key period of New Mexico history, a panel discussion by distinguished historians about the play and its historical implications
Join the ATG!Click here… ............................NE
W!: Grants Available!Click here… ............................AT G Board Meeting Minutes June 2011 Board MeetingView here… ............................Me mber Org. Liaisons Meeting April 16 Meeting MinutesView here…
Today was a busy day for NMAI staff working in Santa Fe during our Native Cinema Showcase at the New Mexico History Museum. We had eight films that were a part of the Showcase Shorts program